Alabama residents will be charged sales tax.
For international shipments, I ship items with United States Postal Service with Priority Mail only. It is your responsibility to know of any duties or taxes on imported goods. They will be at your own expense.
Once your item has shipped you will receive an email with your delivery confirmation number/tracking number.
We are not responsible for replacing or refunding if a package is not located at the delivered location after delivery was confirmed by USPS. If USPS says they delivered your package, they delivered your package.
If your shipment has been lost 30 days in US, 60 days for international, you will be given store credit. Tracking will need to show 'undelivered'.
I recycle my shipping supplies as much as possible and occasionally you will get a package in a box that has been used before.
I do NOT accept refunds on made to order or custom orders. Not knowing that you purchased a made to order item will not be an excuse as this info is located in each and every description. Read my description to know for sure what you are buying.
If you are unhappy with an item that you purchased from me that is not a custom or made to order, please contact me within 10 days of receipt of item for a refund or exchange. Item will need to be returned immediately (within 10 days), I do not refund shipping costs going to or from, but I will refund the purchase price or exchange the item as soon as I have the item returned and in its original state. There is a $25 restocking fee + shipping costs that will not be refunded as part of your refund.
All sizes are approximate and can sometimes be off a little. This is due to the 100% cotton and sometimes the quilting. I cannot guarantee exact measurements. If the measurements of your quilt are off more than 5 inches on at least one side (not combined sides) from size stated in description I will be happy to correct this error.
When you place an order that items can be customized, please give me details for those orders, such as fabric choices or placement, quilt backs or any other decisions that can be made. If you fail to give me details, I WILL take creative freedom with your order. I will NOT track you down for decisions or email you to ask you questions. I will assume that you do not have a preference and use my own judgement. You will NOT be able to return this item or refund just because you don't like the decision I made.
If you have purchased a:
guest book quilt
quilt on a payment plan
and never gave me details or other necessities for me to be able to complete your order you will only be able to get a refund for up to 60 days from purchase date. After that you can only be given store credit. PLEASE NOTE that these are orders where I did not receive what I needed from you to complete your order and not any other type of order.
I happily allow payment plans.
How it works:
- You must contact me for setup.
- I will set you up a 'partial payment' allowed invoice on Paypal. You will pay it as you like. I will send a reminder on the first of every month, but it's just a reminder. You may pay how much you like when you like.
- Paypal accepts all major credit or debit cards.
- Your initial payment must be enough to cover any fabric costs I may incur (this is just so I can guarantee you particular fabrics for your order).
- Though you are making payments on your order, I do not work on orders that are not paid in full. You can place your initial order and be placed on my schedule and pay your order before your scheduled date arrives. However, if your order is not paid by that date your order will be moved out 30 days. This will repeat until your order is paid in full.
- Just because you completed payments does not mean I will begin work on your order immediately. There is an order schedule that can be found on my website. I complete orders in a first come first served manner with the exception of special requests.
- There are no refunds on payment plans, but you can use your funds paid as a store credit.
- Once I have purchased fabrics for you, they can only be changed at your expense.
Items are made to order unless otherwise stated in the listing. My production time varies from time to time, but I always keep it listed in my shop announcement on the homepage of my shop. You may have to click the 'read more' tab to view it. If you have purchased a MADE TO ORDER item and wish to know when you will receive it you can view my TO DO LIST here.